Today we started working on the editing and sounds are very important for our project. So we tested different audio for the scenes where I’m closing and opening the door and also for my footsteps when I’m walking. Vale has been using Pixybay to find sounds because she already used it for her last project and said it was really easy to use and had good quality audio.
But on Wednesday I want us to actually film our own foley sounds so we can compare which one sounds better, the ones from Pixybay or the ones we record ourselves. I think making our own sounds will make the scene feel more realistic, especially for the sneaking back into the house scene because the door and footsteps are really important for building tension.
We also want to try finding a copyright free song to use in the credit scenes where there isn’t much other sound happening. I think sound is really important for setting the mood so testing different options will help us decide what fits our film the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment